Thursday, June 24, 2010

Intern

Since my international readers are telling me I don't post enough- this is for you....Although I really don't have fabulous news. You guessed it, we lost "Iron Man".. really- I just lost him. My guess is the hawk, but who knows. Here one day, gone the next. We really had no room in the coop anyway, especially since my friend, Nancy Jane's hens are staying with us for the month. Maybe when the boarders are gone we will try to find some full sized Auracana Hens- no more of this chick rearing business.
On a brighter note, I have gotten myself an intern. Yes, she is an intern at work, but I may also use her to do chores around the coop as well. I have named her Darin and am working on training her now. She is a recent grad and has no other good options, so might as well not just learn marketing (or office grunt work) but also how to clean out a filthy chicken coop. Those are real life skills.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'd love to invite you to be a co-blogger for the Houston Blog Blog (opening up the space for all Houston Bloggers to collaborate). If you're interested, please email me at cmill44@gmail.com. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete